Intellectual property and IT law
The team of Law Firm GLIKMAN ALVIN has diverse experience in advising clients in all legal matters related to intellectual property and information technology. We assist clients in communication with patent attorneys and public sector institutions, making certain that clients can focus on the substantive development of their creation.
We realise that technological developments are outpacing the law. Smart solutions aimed at consumers calls for a smart approach from the legal perspective. Our experienced experts are able to offer creative and innovative legal solutions that allow clients to realise even the wildest business ideas.
- Registration and protection of intellectual
- Drafting and analysing contracts
- Copyright and related rights
- Court disputes, customs measures and
representation of clients in negotiations
- Business secrets and databases
- Communication with the public sector (incl. procurement issues)
- Issues pertaining to data protection
- Business advisory services (incl. advice in the
field of e-commerce)